Right Wing Bonus Tracks: They Had to Silence Him
- Bill Mitchell has a question: “What is this obsession that Democrats have with people peeing on each other?”
- Bryan Fischer continues to defend kidnapper Lisa Miller.
- Aryeh Spero says that the murder of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi is not that big of a deal because “he was a great threat to the Saudi Arabian government” and so “they had to silence him.”
- Dave Daubenmire says that “the evil one” spoke though John Lennon with his song “Imagine” about exactly what the devil had planned for America.
- President Trump has no idea what he is talking about.
- Finally, Josh Bernstein suggests that if Trump is going to drop Mike Pence when he runs for re-election, he should tap Allen West or David Clarke as his running mate.