Right Wing Bonus Tracks: The Indictments Are Coming
- Josh Bernstein brags that he never lies, never gets anything wrong, and doesn’t spread fake news. Really?
- Wayne Allyn Root predicts that top-ranking Democrats will soon be imprisoned: “The indictments are coming.”
- BarbWire praises the Kenya’s High Court for upholding a law criminalizing homosexuality.
- Turning Point USA president and founder Charlie Kirk warns that Democrats want to give more power to the “tyranny of the mob of the inner cities.” Brietbart’s Alex Marlow agrees, and says the political left can’t win the “battle of ideas” because its ideas “stink.”
- Ukip, a British far-right political party that ran YouTuber Carl Benjamin (known as “Sargon of Akkad”) and anti-Muslim activist Stephen Yaxley-Lennon (known as “Tommy Robinson”) as candidates, utterly tanked in elections last weekend, losing all of its Members of European Parliament.
- Finally, Randall Terry blasts a minor league baseball team for apologizing after depicting Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez as an “enemy of freedom”: “The politically correct thought police have so terrorized businesses, talk show hosts, media outlets, etc., that people like the Grizzlies are apologizing for something that needs no apology.”