Right Wing Bonus Tracks: The Drag Queen Assault
- Michael Brown is outraged over Drag Queen Story Hour: “We must always be outraged over them. Always grieved over them. We can never accept them as the new status quo. The drag-queen assault on our children is one of those things. I’m talking about the celebration of little children in drag. I’m talking about drag queens dancing for our children and reading stories to them. This is unacceptable. This is perverse. This is outrageous. It was bad enough when this happened at gay pride parades. It was even worse when it started to happen in our community libraries.”
- Speaking of Brown, he will be heading up an investigation into allegations of impropriety against Charismatic preacher and faith healer Todd Bentley.
- It is hard to believe that political commentator Bob Just is a “conservative Democrat,” as he claims, when he spends an entire interview on a religious right network denouncing the Democratic Party as a bunch of godless socialists and praising President Trump.
- Bradlee Dean warns that red flag laws are designed, he writes, to “make it easier for those who are perverting and subverting the Constitution to weed out their political opposition. Think that may be stretching things a bit? Look to the history of Adolph Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Benito Mussolini, Mao Tse-tung, Pol Pot etc…”
- Finally, Rick Wiles is taking credit for the fact that Hurricane Dorian did not strike Florida, as earlier projected.