Right Wing Bonus Tracks: The Border Wall And A Catapult
- Janet Porter continues the feud with National Right to Life over the organization’s refusal to support her federal “Heartbeat Bill.”
- The Intercept reports that leaked chat logs from the WikiLeaks account on Twitter reveal an insight into the organization’s political goals, such as its strong pro-GOP stance. The messages, the Intercept reports, also display a “running theme of sexism and misogyny, contain hints of anti-Semitism, and underline [Julian] Assange’s well-documented obsession with his public image.”
- According to pastor Paul Begley’s “sources,” the reports about the shooting outside a NSA facility today after a vehicle rammed the gates are entirely wrong because what really happened was that some NSA employees disguised as woman were trying to leave the facility with “game changing” information when they were shot by security guards.
- Liz Crokin guarantees that Hillary Clinton will go to jail: “Mark my words, it will happen … I’d be my life on it. It’s going to happen.”
- Finally, Josh Bernstein would like to see Dreamers forced to build President Trump’s border wall and then placed in a large catapult and shot into Mexico.