Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Stop Being Afraid to Die
- Dan Cox, the Republican nominee for governor in Maryland, deleted his Gab account, and Gab founder Andrew Torba is outraged: “We need warriors, not feckless losers who capitulate to the anti-Christs.”
- Christian nationalist Jarrin Jackson lost the runoff election Tuesday to become the GOP nominee for a seat in the Oklahoma state Senate.
- Right-wing anti-vax “expert” Stella Immanuel says Christians should refuse vaccinations rather than allow themselves “to be genetically modified”: “If I die, I’m a child of God. I get to go home to Heaven. … People have to stop being afraid to die.”
- David Lane warns that “unless believers move into the public square in obedience to Jesus’ ekklesia Kingdom assignment from Matthew 16:18, there will be much more to come of such as the forceful repression we were exposed to over the last two and a half years.”
- James Dobson declares that “i
- Finally, Dalton Clodfelter helpfully reminds everyone that the far-right has no problem with “cancel culture” provided that they get to be the ones who decide who to cancel: “I think cancel culture is great when it’s utilized by the right people, when it’s utilized by people like myself.”