Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Sacrificing Children To The God Of Progressivism
- The Second Amendment Foundation has issued a “travel advisory to gun owners” not to go to California: “By not going to California, the life you save may be your own.”
- The Institute on the Constitution’s Jake MacAulay says that “military transgender funding is unconstitutional.”
- Andrew Bieszad of Shoebat.com insists that it is not a coincidence that “the ‘sudden rise’ in colon and rectal cancer is coming at the same time the LGBT is becoming more popular and socially accepted.”
- David Barton says that the Constitution’s general welfare clause is also known as “the elastic clause.” He’s wrong.
- Finally, the ACLJ declares that “just like the well-practiced human ‘sacrificers’ of yore – like the Aztecs who brought their children for the appeasement of the gods – our culture too now sacrifices their children for the appeasement of the gods, all in the name of progressivism.”