Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Ralph Reed Has Big Plans
- Right-wing pastor Jim Garlow and his wife, Rosemary Schindler Garlow, unfurled an American flag, heaped praise upon President Trump, and sang “Happy Birthday” to the president from a community in the Golan Heights that is set to be renamed “Trump Heights” in the coming days.
- Ralph Reed says that his Faith and Freedom Coalition plans to “have 500 paid staff and about 5,000 volunteers” working for Trump’s re-election in 2020.
- Michael Bresciani warns that “the deep sin of sodomy … is a depraved act of perversion that ranks close to the unforgivable act of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. It is one of only a few sins the Bible describes as an abomination.”
- MAGA broadcaster and “life coach” Brenden Dilley claims that “a lack of orgasms will make you a shoplifting weirdo.”
- Finally, the Catholic League’s Bill Donohue has a few bones to pick with a recent episode of the television program “Pose” and declares that “Catholic bashing, just like gay bashing, can never be defended..”