- Everett Piper is promoting the bogus claim that the Founding Fathers relied on the Bible, particularly Deuteronomy, in creating this nation and its government.
- Michigan state Rep. Josh Schriver is promoting the far-right “Great Replacement” conspiracy theory.
- Nick Fuentes was unable to do a show Monday night because he had technical problems … plus, his shirt was too tight. That caused him to “rage quit,” have a total meltdown during which he smashed a chair and then he “was so mad, [he] just fell right asleep.”
- Brad Dacus of the Pacific Justice Institute says that transgender people suffer from a “mental condition” likely caused by “sexual child abuse.”
- Andrew Anglin says that women deserve to be replaced by AI because “they decided they want to be nasty whores. All they do is whine, complain, abuse, divorce, exploit, etc.”
- Finally, Alveda King is now aligned with Lance Wallnau in advocating for Seven Mountains dominionism.
|Every day, Right Wing Watch exposes extremism to help the public, activists, and journalists understand the strategies and tactics of anti-democratic forces—and respond to an increasingly aggressive and authoritarian far-right movement. The threat is growing, but our resources are not. Any size contribution will help us continue our work and become more effective at disrupting the ideologies, people, and organizations that threaten our freedom and democracy. Please make an investment in Right Wing Watch’s defense of the values we share.