Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Liberal Fascism Month
- Tucker Carlson is very upset that Paul Manafort is going to jail: “Now that unregistered lobbying for foreign governments is an enforceable felony, most of Washington is going to have to report to jail.”
- David Limbaugh insists that President Trump merely “exaggerated when he tweeted that North Korea is no longer a nuclear threat,” so there is no need for alarm because Trump “didn’t mean it literally”: “We know from everything else he said that he is approaching this soberly and has the long view in mind.”
- Judson Phillips says that June should not be Gay Pride Month: “Liberal Fascism month might be a better title.”
- Julio Severo is likewise not a fan of Pride Month: “No one is proud of a group of worshippers of anal sex celebrating homosexual sex!”
- Roger Stone appeared on Infowars to raise legal funds to fight off a lawsuit filed against him by the Democratic National Committee.
- White nationalist group American Renaissance is celebrating after a California judge rejected Twitter’s petition to dismiss the lawsuit its founder Jared Taylor filed after his account was suspended.
- Finally, Josh Bernstein really ought to calm down a bit.