Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Kim Davis In Romania
- Liberty Counsel reports that Kim Davis and Harry Mihet are in Romania for nine days, spreading the message that “same-sex ‘marriage’ and freedom of conscience are mutually exclusive, because those who promote the former have zero tolerance for the latter.”
- David Barton wishes that members of Congress had been carrying guns during the attack that wounded Rep. Steve Scalise because “had they had their guns, it would have been a whole different scenario because that guy would have been taking fire from 12, 14, 15 different directions by skilled guys who are trained.”
- Josh Bernstein thinks that California legislators “should be held down against their will and injected with HIV.”
- Rev. Steve William declares that “every sound-minded individual who is intellectually honest regarding the direction of our country, must seek out men and women of a Conservative nature, who will lead to legislate righteous laws. Pastors, teachers, preachers, evangelists must proclaim without worry of offense, the whole counsel of God’s Word. If we are to turn the tide, if America is the be great again, she must have righteous laws; the United States cannot be great until she is under the Grace of Christ again.”
- Peter LaBarbera fumes that “homosexual ‘marriage’ takes one of the noblest endeavors of life — getting married, staying faithful and raising children to create a natural family and attaches it to the ‘crime against nature’ (Noah Webster on sodomy), which the Bible calls ‘detestable’ (an ‘abomination’).”
- Finally, CBN gave Hannah Scherlacher another venue to spread her false claim that she had been smeared by the SPLC.