Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Jerome Corsi’s One Man Army
- Jerome Corsi wants you to know that he is an American hero.
- Things are continuing to go poorly for Alex Jones.
- E.W. Jackson continues to rage against the election of Muslims to Congress.
- Eddie Hyatt says that “America’s founders believed that only Christianity provided the moral and intellectual underpinnings for a stable and prosperous nation. They would, therefore, be very concerned with someone taking the oath of office with their hand on a Quran, which they would see as an expression of allegiance to that book.”
- Bryan Fischer’s anti-Muslim bigotry has temporarily landed him in Twitter jail.
- Finally, an effort by conservative activists in Texas to remove a local Republican Party vice-chairman for being Muslim has failed.