Right Wing Bonus Tracks: How Obama Spends His Days
- Rick Joyner claims that the bogus Uranium One “scandal” may be “the biggest, most corrupt betrayals of our country, maybe in our history.”
- Tom Tancredo is making another run for governor in Colorado.
- Roy Moore says that the judge who blocked President Trump’s executive order banning transgender people from serving in the military should be impeached.
- In a typically astute bit of political analysis, CBN’s David Brody says that the special counsel investigation may turn Trump into a hero.
- Finally, right-wing “journalist” Ed Klein claims that, according to his trusted “sources,” Barack Obama is spending his days playing videos games and smoking pot.