Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Fact-Checking The Fact-Checkers
- Dennis Prager declares that “it doesn’t matter if a president is adulterous”: “I have considerably more moral contempt for the media’s and the left’s obsession with Stormy Daniels than I do for Donald Trump for his alleged night of sinful sex with her.”
- President Trump’s evangelical supporters are quite willing to tolerate his bigotry and immorality, but they will not stand for him signing a spending bill they don’t like.
- William Gheen wants Ann Coulter to run for president.
- Dave Daubenmire blames Satan for the fact that he believes all sorts of wild conspiracy theories.
- Finally, the Media Research Center will now be “fact-checking the fact-checkers”: “In an era of ‘fake news’ and inaccurate reporting, it is important now more than ever that the fact-checkers themselves are exposed for their biases. MRC routinely finds instances when fact-checkers bend the truth or disproportionately target conservatives. We are assigning our own rating to their judgments and will expose the worst offenders.”