Right Wing Bonus Tracks: E Pluribus Unum
- Walid and Theodore Shoebat are not surprised by Stephen Miller’s affinity for white nationalism: “Miller is a Jew who loves tyranny. But he is not an anomaly in the history of western Jewry.”
- Scott Lively continues to insist that Barack Obama “is a homosexual.”
- Stephen Strang says that while Democrats “tend to support every kind of weird minority group,” President Donald Trump is dedicated to honoring the national motto by bringing everyone together … especially conservatives and evangelicals.
- Brenden Dilley declares that if you watched Gordon Sondland testify in the impeachment inquiry today “and you think this hurts President Trump, you’re not paying attention.”
- Finally, let’s give credit to Infowars for tackling the important issues.