Right Wing Bonus Tracks: ‘Anthony Bourdain’s Daddy Was The Devil’
- Liz Crokin feels “sad for Kim Jong Un & his family” because “our government lied about him to paint him as a monster so THEY cud [sic] traffic kids.”
- Ian Miles Cheong, a Daily Caller contributor and writer at Milo Yiannopoulous’ blog “Dangerous,” appeared on an alt-right podcast last weekend where he praised nationalism and socialism.
- Dave Daubenmire says that “Anthony Bourdain’s daddy was the devil.”
- Gary Bauer explains why Robert Mueller’s investigation must be brought to an end: “Whether you’re a conservative, a liberal, a Republican, a Democrat, [or] an Independent, you should feel that it’s not good for a president to be hobbled and constantly under examination the way President Trump has been the last year.”
- Finally, Pat Boone warns that those who attack President Trump will face divine judgment. He apparently felt differently when Barack Obama was president.