Right Wing Bonus Tracks: America’s Opioid Crisis ‘Is Connected Directly To Illegal Immigration’
- Laurie Higgins says that Christians must pull their children out of public schools: “Unfortunately for the countless children and teens who attend public schools, the 2017/2018 school year is just around the corner, and like dirty old men in trench coats lying in wait to expose children to sordid things, so too await public school administrators and teachers to do likewise. Unlike perverts who lurk in darkness, however, these government employees have no shame. They do their dirty work of exposing children to wickedness openly and call it ‘love.'”
- Frank Gaffney really wants President Trump to fire H.R. McMaster.
- Rick Joyner posted a video on Facebook today in which he claimed that America’s opioid crisis “is connected directly to illegal immigration.”
- Bert Farias says that he has “never seen the likes of the evil we now have in our nation. I’ve never seen such unreasonable and wicked men continually plotting evil. From riots and protests on the streets to images of our president being beheaded or shot, never have I seen such anger, hate, defiance, disrespect and blatant dishonor for the highest office in the land and for all that is moral, decent and good.”
- Finally, John Guandolo declares that Americans should be very concerned if there is a mosque in their neighborhood.