Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 9/8/15
- Rep. Louie Gohmert says that he may not run for re-election if the Iran nuclear deal is not defeated. Apparently, he thinks that is some sort of threat.
- Robert Reilly, author of “Making Gay Okay: How Rationalizing Homosexual Behavior Is Changing Everything,” will be the keynote speaker at Peter LaBarbera’s annual fundraising dinner next month.
- Larry Pratt and the radical Second Amendment activists over at Gun Owners of America have endorsed Ted Cruz for president.
- If this quote from Sarah Palin doesn’t perfectly sum up today’s GOP, I don’t know what does: “I think I’d rather have a president who is tough and puts America first than can win a game of Trivial Pursuit.”
- Matt Barber wants “a million more bold Christians like Kim Davis.”
- A.J. Castellitto agrees that “we must all become Kim Davis” because the gay “agenda is the undermining of the Godly standard and the normalization of homosexuality. The intentions are fundamental demonic transformation of the culture and eradication of the last remnants of Christian truth from mainstream society.”
- Finally, Donald Trump never served in the military but he “always felt that I was in the military” because he attended a military-themed boarding school where he received “more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military.”