Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 9/28/15
- Dinesh D’Souza is working on a new movie that will “look at the secret history of progressivism and of the Democratic Party.”
- You really have to feel for the person over at FRC who was tasked with transcribing Donald Trump’s word salad of a speech at the Values Voter Summit.
- Once again, Glenn Beck is “going to turn over a new leaf” and if any of his previous declarations are any indication, it will probably lead to no discernible difference in any way whatsoever.
- Lance Wallnau has a beef with Pope Francis.
- Barbara Simpson also has concerns: “Is the pope socialist? A communist? I don’t know, but I hope we find out before the Church is destroyed from within.”
- Finally, Julio Severo is not happy with the nomination of Eric Fanning to serve as Secretary of the Army: “I am sure that in Obama’s and Fanning’s case, the Father of America would approve sentence on them and he would treat, with abhorrence and detestation, their sodomy and sodomy advocacy as an infamous crime. In the least, Obama would be expelled from the U.S. presidency and Fanning would be expelled from Army, both with dishonor, never to return. Both have committed treason against the Father of America.”