Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 9/22/15
- Ben Carson says that America should not elect a president who will not “swear to place our Constitution above their religion.” He was talking about Muslims, but that would obviously also eliminate the likes of Ted Cruz, Rick Santorum, and Mike Huckabee, as well as the entire Religious Right movement.
- Unsurprisingly, Carson’s Muslim-bashing has been very good for his presidential campaign coffers.
- Sher Zieve warns that “no nation has ever survived the treason which is now an every day occurrence in what was once our White House.”
- Phyllis Schlafly says that “Carly Fiorina was the only candidate on stage who firmly declined the moderator’s invitation to recommend a woman for the $10 or $20 bill, replacing Hamilton or Jackson, two great men without whom America as we know it would not exist. The 10 male candidates should have had the fortitude to resist that bad feminist idea.”
- Finally, despite the fact that Jonathan Cahn’s Shemitah prophecy was a total bust, it amazingly still managed to come true!