Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 9/21/15
- Peter LaBarbera is predictably outraged by the news that a gay man has been nominated to serve as Secretary of the Army: “Homosexuality is deviant sexual conduct. Sodomy is immoral, unnatural, and condemned by God. Now we have the military going from George Washington, who drummed a homosexual out of the military, to the U.S. Army being led by an open homosexual.”
- Jesse Lee Peterson knows just what Donald Trump is going through: “I know how it feels to be attacked the way Trump was in the two debates. For the last 25 years, I’ve been set up in the same manner. Many years ago, I was invited to be a panelist at the National Association of Black Journalists’ Conference. The audience was stacked against me, as were all of my fellow panelists – Michael Eric Dyson and other extreme racist liberals. I was called a ‘white man’s boy’ and worse.”
- Someone really needs to keep Glenn Beck away from Facebook: “We are at a fork in the road and while many will not understand the direction I am headed in, PLEASE for those of you who have documented the things we have seen coming that have now arrived, P L E A S E, listen to my warning and plea.”
- MRC’s Dan Gainor is outraged that networks don’t cover the post-game prayers following NFL games.
- Finally, Bethany Blankley is not a fan of the new rainbow Doritos: “Doritos has taken feces and anal sex to a whole new level– making it taste good. Left out in nearly all discussions about homosexuality is the reality that anal sex often infects people with E. coli bacterial infections, spreads sexually transmitted diseases, and can cause anal cavity bleeding and rupturing. Homosexual acts in part, involve one man inserting his sexual organ into another man’s rectum, which contains and emits human excrement.”