Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 9/14/15
- Apparently, “this whole ISIS ordeal was orchestrated to garner pity from the western world hoping that we would offer shelter to the refugees” in order to “plant scads of ISIS agents in the refugee hopefuls, therefore making a mass deposit of terrorists in Western Nations.”
- After rather suddenly ending her radio program last year, Religious Right radio host Janet Mefferd returned with a new radio program today.
- Jesse Lee Peterson climbs aboard the “Kim Davis is a modern-day Rosa Parks” bandwagon.
- Remember, Glenn Beck doesn’t even know anybody who is anti-gay.
- Finally, some deep thoughts from Steve Deace: “The Rainbow Jihad is much more than an attempt to promote a behavior Western Civilization cast aside as barbaric centuries ago. It is the lethal scimitar malevolently wielded by progressives in the cultural battlefield for one existential purpose.”