Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 8/9/16
- Burt Prelutsky explains that “the liberal brain has a very difficult time discerning between truth and lies [and] once it figures things out, it definitely prefers lies because they’re so much more comforting. Clearly, there is something haywire about the way the damn things are wired.”
- Janet Mefferd will fit right in with the anti-gay bigots at American Family Radio when her radio show begins airing on Monday.
- Don Boys says that allowing Muslims to pray at the Democratic and Republican conventions “was a kick in the face to all decent, lawful, sane Americans by leaders of the once respected Republican and Democrat parties.”
- Why won’t Hillary Clinton stop killing people?
- Finally, David Lane is “fed-up with the doublespeak from moderate, establishment Republicans, who run as conservatives in order to be elected, but then govern as irreligious progressives. Lies unleash misery on a nation. Saying one thing to be elected but doing the opposite has a name: deceit.”