Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 8/28/15
- Ted Cruz and Donald Trump will be holding an event in Washington, D.C. to oppose the Iran nuclear deal and Glenn Beck will also be participating.
- Bryan Fischer has some “advice to teens on dating.”
- A warning from Scott Lively: “Sexual Orientation Regulations (SORs) (also known as sexual orientation anti-discrimination policies) are the most devious tactic of the LGBT movement for stripping Christians of First Amendment protections and setting the stage for the ‘gay’ takeover of any social, political or cultural entity. These SORs are the seed that contains the entire tree of the homosexual agenda with all of its poisonous fruit.”
- Mat Staver warns that if government officials are not allow to discriminate against gays, then “that’s a completely different America. That’s no longer the shining city on a hill.”
- Finally, BarbWire’s Tristan Emmanuel rails against Christians who think they can reach out to gay activists in “love”: “They are examples of the enemies of Christ … The only kind of ‘love’ these wolves deserve is the full weight of the law bearing down on them and putting them in their rightful place – a place where they have to learn to live, and let live. A place where they should thank their lucky stars that Evangelicals are eminently more tolerant and long suffering then say, they are, or, say, members of ISIS.”