Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 8/28/14
- Tough guy Todd Starnes tells President Obama that “it’s time to take off the mom jeans and put on some big boy pants.”
- What exactly makes the National Organization for Marriage’s Robert George an expert on ISIS and foreign policy?
- Speaking of ISIS, its rise is all President Obama’s fault: “As a human being and a president you are an epic failure: your only contribution, misery. In a just country mindful of the rule of law, you would be charged with treason and removed from office.”
- Jan Markell disagrees, because she thinks it is really all Jimmy Carter’s fault.
- FRC is going to explain why “Religious Freedom is Good for Business.”
- Finally, the Benham Brothers can’t understand how they could possibly be considered anti-woman for opposing reproductive rights since they love their wives and daughters very much.