Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 8/27/14
- Pastor Steve Kern, husband of rabidly anti-gay Oklahoma legislator Sally Kern, lost his own bid for state office yesterday.
- William Gheen of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC is organizing “71 rallies across the country this weekend to rally support for the nation’s beleaguered law enforcement officers and veterans.”
- Mat Staver says the fact that judges keep striking down gay marriage bans is undermining the legitimacy of the judiciary: “When judges begin to cross the line – and I think they certainly do when they have the audacity to say that you cannot affirm the natural, created order of marriage as between a man and a woman – that ultimately undermines confidence of the people in the judiciary.”
- The American Decency Association is targeting Michigan Governor Rick Snyder for agreeing to speak to The Islamic Society of North America because ISNA “is a radical Muslim organization that owns and runs mosques throughout North America, functioning as an ‘umbrella organization’ and ‘clearinghouse’ to connect all Muslim activities in the United States.”
- Finally, Bryan Fischer spent an entire segment of his radio broadcast today discussing Michael Sam’s showering habits.