Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 8/25/14
- Matt Barber has a message for all those Christians who accept gays: you are apostates and you had better repent before it is too late.
- Steve McConkey, president of the sports ministry 4 WINDS, is opposed to efforts to eliminate homophobia in sports: “As a Christian I believe homosexuality is a sin. Does that make me a bad person? Will athletes, coaches, and administrators promote other sins besides homosexuality? Athletes should be able to play in sports if they have the talent, but do we need to endorse a lifestyle contrary to the Bible?”
- Jesse Lee Peterson has the solution to all of America’s racial problems: “If whites said ‘No,’ it would give misguided blacks a chance to examine their hearts and repent of their wicked ways.”
- Patrice Lewis declares that “Feminism long ago left the realm of admirable and entered the realm of evil.”
- Peter LaBarbera wants red state Democrats to “come clean” about their support for gay marriage.
- Finally, Don Boys is disgusted by all the racists in Ferguson, Missouri, by which he means the protestors: “Trayvon [Martin’s] mother along with [Michael] Brown’s mother seems to have the same motivation–to get a pound of flesh and a pot of money when they deserved nothing but scorn for turning a tragedy of a son’s death and the destruction of an innocent man into a farce. Both families are an example of what a broken home and the absence of a strong father with biblical convictions can do.”