Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 8/24/15
- Scott Lively warns that the Equality Act should be called the “Gaystapo Empowerment Act” because “it will give homosexual activists and their allies the legal power to attack and punish Christians and other pro-family advocates in virtually every sphere of American life.”
- Roger Schlafly approves of Slovakia’s decision to accept only Christian refugees from Syria.
- Onan Coca warns that “the fascist atheist movement will brook no disobedience from the faithful. They will use every means in their power to enslave the majority with their politically correct anti-God behavior.”
- Craige McMillan wants Nuremberg-like trials for Planned Parenthood officials.
- Finally, Glenn Beck reacted to today’s stock market decline exactly as you would expect: “Do you have food, cash on hand, guns and GOD?”