Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 8/21/15
- Tony Perkins says that Josh Duggar’s “deceitful behavior harms his family, his friends, his former coworkers, and the cause he has publicly espoused.”
- Bradlee Dean warns that the end of capital punishment leads to God’s judgment.
- Larry Tomczak declares that “because of rampant homosexuality, abortion, pornography, abandonment of Israel, widespread political corruption, obscene debt accumulation and celebration of immorality in America, judgment is at hand.”
- OANN’s Graham Ledger says that some undocumented immigrants might already be “self-deporting” because they’re afraid Donald Trump will be elected president
- Finally, a warning from James Robison: “It is only the grace and mercy of God that prevents our nation from being destroyed. God is still our shelter, but if as a nation we continue on the present rebellious course, the hedge of protection will come down. We are already seeing it happen … If we go on sinning willfully after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a terrifying expectation of judgment and the fury of a fire which will consume the adversaries. It is a terrifying thing to fall into the hands of the living God.”