Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 8/21/14
- Florida’s gay marriage ban was struck down today by a federal judge.
- Scott Lively has qualified to appear on the ballot as independent candidate for governor in Massachusetts.
- On his radio show today, Bryan Fischer and Randy Sharpe rejoiced that the AFA’s action alert about a student allegedly punished for saying “bless you” managed to shut down the school’s phone lines and website.
- Tim Brown writes on BarbWire that “this entire event [in Ferguson, Missouri] is being orchestrated by the federal government.”
- Finally, “Warning: #IceBucketChallenge Could Kill Babies.”