Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 8/20/15
- Bill Muehlenberg takes a heroic stand: “OK, so banish me now. Exile me. Or jail me. Or even put me to death for my dastardly beliefs. But no matter how demonised and abused by the homosexual statists, I will never refrain from speaking up for truth – and for marriage and children.”
- OneMillionMoms is going after companies for advertising on “I Am Jazz,” because it is “attempting to normalize the transgender lifestyle and make it appear OK.”
- Laurie Higgins tells parents that they must “notify their children’s teachers … that under no circumstances are their children to be exposed to resources that embody and espouse liberal ideas about the nature and morality of homosexuality.”
- Erik Rush says liberals “perpetuate the lie of a white supremacist America, and they demand our silence as Islamists, militant homosexuals and parasitic invaders from a host of culturally bankrupt latrines run roughshod over us.”
- Is Michelle Obama planning on running for president? No. But that isn’t going to stop WND from reporting on “rumors” that she might!
- Finally, Michael T. Snyder warns that something big is going to happen in September … or maybe not: “I am fully convinced that the months ahead are going to dramatically change life in America, but whether it happens right now or not, I am 100-percent convinced that a great shaking is coming to this nation at some point.”