Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 8/19/16
- Things seems to be going swimmingly for Donald Trump’s campaign: “Trump on Friday announced that campaign Chairman Paul Manafort had resigned.”
- Americans United for Life claims that “the majority of the pro-life bills considered in the 2016 sessions” of state legislatures reflected the policies it put forward in its model legislation.
- Gary Cass has a question: “If God has ordained men to lead and a woman masquerading as a man by wearing pantsuits is still a woman, why isn’t Clinton automatically biblically disqualified to be President? … According to the scriptures we are under judgment when we have ‘women and children’ ruling over us (that would also include effeminate and immature men).”
- Diane Gramley of the American Family Association of Pennsylvania says that if Trump loses the state, it is because of voter fraud: “Four years ago in the last presidential election, Mitt Romney in several precincts in Philadelphia did not receive one vote – which really is an impossibility if it was on the up and up. There is a lot of support in Pennsylvania for Donald Trump. So for him to lose, I would attribute that to voter fraud.”
- Finally, Jim Bakker recently gave Alveda King a year of survival food and she did not seem particularly thrilled by the gift.