Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 8/14/14
- Bryan Fischer has a simple solution to the crisis in Iraq: just kill the leader of ISIS. Gee, why didn’t anybody ever think of that before?
- Once again, FRC prays against gay marriage: “Pray that each member of the 6th Circuit Court will uphold voters in these states, their constitutional amendments, the natural law and the Law of God when they rule. When this matter reaches them, may the U.S. Supreme Court reject the idea that a right to same-sex marriage can be found in the U.S. Constitution and that it overrides the will of the people.”
- Laurie Higgins warns against gender neutral bathrooms: “Their ultimate goal is not to have these special single-stall restrooms. Biological males who wish they were females want to use the female restroom. And they want to compel everyone to participate in a fiction.”
- James Robison says America has one choice: “We can live in freedom under God or in bondage under any other source, which amounts to a modern-day Pharaoh.”
- Mat Staver says that President Obama is now targeting churches but that “with God’s help and the faithful prayers of His people, we can turn back the destruction of our culture by anti-Christian forces. Please help advance the mobilization efforts of pastors and patriots now – in advance of the 2014 elections.”