Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 7/8/14
- Former half-term governor Sarah Palin is calling for President Obama’s impeachment.
- Pat Buchanan laughably insists that the Southern Strategy wasn’t racist: “Nixon won the South not because he agreed with them on civil rights — he never did — but because he shared the patriotic values of the South and its antipathy to liberal hypocrisy.”
- This should work: “Liveprayer’s Rev. Bill Keller has sent a personal video message to the head of ISIS, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, encouraging him to renounce Islam and inviting him to convert to Christianity.”
- FRC says “Americans everywhere are indebted Hobby Lobby and Conestoga Wood for being modern-day Daniels. They stared down the lions of intolerance and won a victory for the whole nation.”
- Matt Barber thinks the Hobby Lobby decision means that President Obama has no constitutional authority to issue an executive order prohibiting anti-gay discrimination among federal contractors.