Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 7/30/15
- FRC’s Ken Blackwell and Rob Schwarzwalder attack President Obama for daring to speak out against foreign laws that criminalize homosexuality.
- Rep. Scott Garrett is “facing a revolt by corporate and Wall Street donors after he reportedly made anti-gay remarks at a private meeting of Republican lawmakers.”
- Larry Tomczak warns that “a perfect storm is developing and this is not some surreal conspiracy theory. It is no exaggeration to say America is at a crossroads … in a meltdown … at a tipping point … experiencing unprecedented changes … observing our president act like a one-man wrecking crew to bring about his ‘fundamental transformation of America.'”
- Donald Trump’s presidential campaign has hired Michael Glassner to be serve as national political director: “Mr. Glassner was chief of staff for Ms. Palin’s political action committee and worked closely with her when she ran for vice president alongside Senator John McCain in 2008.”
- Finally, the Duggars are seeking donations so that they can continue to create “fresh quality content” after losing their reality show.