Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 7/27/16
- Stu Burguiere, Glenn Beck’s co-host, has come up with a brilliant plan to prevent both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton from being elected president.
- Take one guess what Michael Brown’s answer is to this question he has posed: “Seeing that Hillary Clinton is a radically pro-abortion candidate and seeing that the Democratic platform reinforces those radical views, can a Christian vote for Hillary in good conscience?”
- CBN’s David Brody has an interesting response to Donald Trump’s lunacy and recklessness: “[email protected] isn’t a traditional political candidate and when he doesn’t act like one media gets in a frenzy. #chillout.”
- Jennifer LeClaire prays that Miley Cyrus “will be like the prodigal son and return to her Father’s embrace.”
- Finally, a warning from Laurie Higgins: “The Republican Party is rapidly becoming less shaped by serious Christians and thus less conservative on essential issues related to sexuality, including marriage and physical privacy. The party is being corroded by vipers like U.S. Senator Mark Kirk (R-IL) and U.S. Representative Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL) who has asex-rejecting daughter, foolish men with deep pockets like Peter Thiel, and by homosexual activists like Milo Yiannopoulis.”