Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 7/24/15
- Mat Staver warns that a move by the EEOC to forbid discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation will lead to revolution: “This results ultimately in revolution, when people cannot use the normal administrative, civil processes and can’t rely upon the rule of law, people get frustrated. They push back and you give them no recourse but to resist or revolt, and I think that’s exactly where we’re headed with this kind of lawlessness.”
- The Texas Supreme Court has ruled that Houston must either repeal its anti-discrimination ordinance or place it on the ballot for voters to decide.
- Phyllis Schlafly calls upon the Boy Scouts to “obey their own oath instead of being intimidated by a small, vocal group of liberals who are trying to suppress Christian values.”
- Evangelicals and Muslims joined together to denounce Franklin Graham’s call to ban Muslims from immigrating to the United States.
- Finally, American hero Larry Klayman has sued to stop the Iran deal: “This agreement will existentially endanger not only Israel but Europe and the United States. Moreover, only a few years ago, the Iranian people almost overthrew Iran’s totalitarian government. Removing the economic pressures of sanctions frustrates the hopes of the Iranian people for freedom and democracy.”