Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 7/13/16
- Do you want to “reap the eternal rewards of making a difference for God’s kingdom”? Well, Liberty Counsel is hiring.
- Pamela Geller is suing Facebook.
- David and Jason Benham know the cause of last week’s violence in Dallas: “You look in the 1960s, we removed prayer from school, Bible readings from school, the Ten Commandments were taken off of the wall. And then in response to that, 1973, abortion … Because of the bloodshed in the womb, now we are starting to see it in the streets. I’m telling you, it is because we as a nation have left God.”
- Richard Land says that “it is well past time for some national political figure, preferably President Obama, if he has it in him, to seize a ‘Sister Souljah’ moment and denounce the anti-police, inflammatory, violence-inducing rhetoric of the Black Lives Matter movement.”
- Finally, the Eagle Forum is outraged by Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s opposition to Donald Trump: “She fears him because he is the most formidable foe the Left has seen since Ronald Reagan.”