Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 6/9/16
- Robert Jeffress says that conservative Christians “are going to realize … there is no choice in this election except to vote for Donald Trump” because the only thing that matters is the Supreme Court.
- Thrice-married adulterer Newt Gingrch says that Trump is “totally virtuous” compared with Bill and Hillary Clinton.
- Bill Muehlenberg says that atheists are consumed by “their hatred of God … [which] explains their love of abortion, their hatred of marriage and family, their rejection of traditional morality, and their enmity to America and the West.”
- Michael Brown seems to think that gay and transgender people should just stay in the closet for the sake of their families.
- Anti-gay activist Robert Oscar Lopez is abandoning his teaching postion to save his soul.
- Finally, Richard Land says America has “a really bad disease called rebellion against God.”