Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 6/27/16
- James Dobson claims that Donald Trump was led “to accept a relationship with Christ” by Paula White and is now a “baby Christian.”
- Judson Phillips wants Texas to secede from the United States.
- Paragon of integrity Matt Barber is now in the process of justifying voting for Trump after having previously declared that he would never do so.
- A bunch of right-wing activists will be releasing a report from “the Citizens’ Commission on Benghazi” on Wednesday that is sure to be objective and insightful.
- Sandy Rios says that CAIR’s placement of the American Family Association on an “Islamophobia” list amounts to a “declaration of jihad.”
- Finally, David Kupelian laments the first anniversy of the Supreme Court’s marriage equality ruling: “But consider that just a few short years ago, the idea of two men, or two women, marrying each other was regarded universally as not merely bizarre, but insane. Every culture, every nation, every religion in the world, and throughout every era of history, understood that two men marrying each other was off-the-charts weird – and wrong.”