Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 6/18/14
- Rick Joyner laughably insists that “the Tea Party consists mostly of moderates. They are now considered extremists because of propaganda and because the nation has been pushed so far to the left that they seem extreme. However, in general, the Tea Party is mostly moderate.”
- In case you need them, here are “5 Reasons Why Christians Should Rally Behind the Candidacy of Ben Carson.”
- Dr. Ravi Zacharias is releasing a graphic novel entitled “The Lamb and the Fuhrer” in which Jesus and Hitler have a conversation.
- CWA’s Mario Diaz says Obama’s nondiscrimination order was “dictator-like” and meant to “divide and demonize people of faith.”
- BarbWire’s Jeff Allen does not believe there is a difference between same-sex pedophilia and male homosexuality.
- Finally, Glenn Beck reacted to the news that the US Patent Office had cancelled the Washington Redskins’ trademark by declaring that “this isn’t America anymore.”