Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 6/17/15
- FRC’s Peter Sprigg cannot support Donald Trump in his run for president because Trump invited Catilyn Jenner to be a judge at the Miss USA Pageant.
- What a surprise, Peter LaBarbera is outraged yet again.
- Janet Mefferd warns that anti-gay Christians should not be having dialogues with pro-gay Christians: “We are to have no fellowship with darkness. We can’t ‘dialogue’ with any professing Christian who’s in open rebellion against the Word of God. We can’t ‘dialogue’ with anybody who is deceiving and misleading the Body of Christ on any sin while claiming to be a Christian!”
- Ron Crews of the Chaplain Alliance for Religious Liberty says there is “an almost cult-like determination to advance the hyper-homosexualization of the military.”
- And FRC’s Travis Weber agrees, declaring that the government is “requiring certain beliefs about homosexuality,” which is a violation of Constitution’s prohibition on religious tests for holding public office.