Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 6/13/16
- Apparently Donald Trump’s plan to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border will be good spiritually for Mexicans because “too many of the Mexicans have relied on their dream being coming to America as their salvation rather than trusting in the Lord to provide.”
- The Benham brothers say that America is under God’s judgment because of legal abortion.
- C. Peter Wagner, a leading figure in the New Apostolic Reformation, is backing Donald Trump: “Let me point out that influence is related to spirituality in the Religion Mountain, but this is not true in any of the other six mountains that are the molders of culture. The chief producer of influence in the six non-Religion mountains is not spirituality but success. The most successful people are the most influential. Success? In the Business Mountain and the Media Mountain Trump has accumulated $8-10 billion. He knows how to influence. I want to vote for a commander-in-chief, not a bishop-in-chief.”
- On a related note, several other NAR leaders, including Mike Bickle, recently met with Pope Francis.
- Finally, Shoebat.com’s Andrew Bieszad says there were no blameless victims in Orlando because both Islam and homosexuality are evil: “Do not go and tell me these people are ‘martyrs’ or ‘good guys,’ because the hard reality was we saw two denziens of hell fighting with each other in a foreshadowing of what hell really looks like, which is a place where there is no love, where everybody hates each other, where the saints are cursed and the only thing that abides is pure, hateful, Godless evil amidst the stench of brimstone and raging flames fueled by the wrath of God.”