Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 6/1/16
- Linda Harvey declares that “it’s a stupid business practice to back the homosexual/gender confusion movement. Once it becomes widely known, your company will suffer a sales decline.”
- In news that should not surprise anyone, Hispanic Republicans are not particularly thilled by the prospect of voting for Donald Trump.
- The general manager of Glenn Beck’s radio show has reponded to the news that Beck’s show has been removed from Sirius Radio by declaring that they “will continue to refuse to engage in the manipulative and bullying tactics of progressives.”
- A federal judge has signaled that a case against Sheriff Joe Arpaio “would likely be referred for criminal prosecution and agreed with an attorney for the plaintiffs that Arpaio committed perjury while testifying during his 21-day civil contempt trial last year.”
- Finally, Timothy Buchanan recognizes Memorial Day by asserting that “America is no longer worthy of the lives offered to defend it” because “no honorable person risks his life so that transvestites can parade around in public and impose their debauchery on innocent children and women.”