Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 6/10/16
- The latest from David and Jason Benham: “How Benham Brothers Are Interceding for Gay Christian Rocker Trey Pearson.” Are they offering him baseball tickets?
- Tony Perkins laments that “we’re celebrating gay pride at the expense of American pride.”
- Reportedly nearly 1,000 Religious Right activists have requested permission to attend the upcoming closed-door meeting with Donald Trump.
- Kristan Hawkins says Hillary Clinton is “the Regina George of politics, the Mean Girl ready to throw other women under the bus because they don’t agree with her or because they just aren’t as cool as her and don’t wear $12,000 Armani jackets.”
- Richard Land will support Donald Trump because “we’re dealing with a choice between a lesser evil and a greater evil, and Mrs. Clinton is the greater evil … [I]f we don’t help the lesser evil prevail over the greater evil, we become responsible morally for helping the greater evil to prevail.”
- Finally, Chris Mills has some thoughts on Hillary Clinton: “In my opinion she fulfills the duties of the Chaplin of the Communistic Church of America, she stands un-apologetically before the world as ‘The Protector of the Perverse, The Defender of the Demented, The Unifier of the Unrepentant, The Guardian of the Godless, The Matriarch of the Altar of Molech and the High Priestess of the Satanic Temple’.”