Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 5/7/15
- When he was governor of Florida, Jeb Bush’s administration gave a $600,000 tax subsidy package to an internet-filtering company owned by the American Family Association.
Phyllis Schlafly says that the fight against immigration reform “is do-or-die for America.”
- Peter LaBarbera is alarmed by the news that an editor at Townhall.com is gay because while gay conservatives “may be conservative on a bunch of issues, and do wonderful work on those issues, but when it comes to homosexuality, they become gay rights activists.”
- The only people who want to know Glenn Beck’s thoughts on “the media of the future” are people who don’t actually ever listen to Glenn Beck because, if they did, they would know that he is the last person on earth who they should be asking.
- Some helpful advice from Jennifer LeCalire: “If you live in a region where false Mary worship is rising, you’ll notice that Jezebel’s witchcrafts rise again in May. That’s because of the traditional ‘May Crowning’ ritual that takes place to honor the Virgin Mary as ‘the Queen of May.'”
- Finally, Bryan Fischer keeps citing the recent terrorist attack in Texas as evidence that America needs to ban Muslim immigration despite the fact that both of the men who carried out the attack were native-born Americans.