Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 5/5/16
- Richard Viguerie, who once called Donald Trump “a serious narcissist” with “serious psychological problems,” now says that the billionaire mogul can unify the GOP and win the presidency if he names Newt Gingrich as his running mate.
- Joseph Farah says that he is positively terrified of Trump but will still support him nonetheless.
- Kris Kobach feels “somewhat vindicated” by Trump’s primary victory.
- Scott Lively says that the Supreme Court’s 1996 Romer v. Evans decision striking down Colorado’s anti-gay Amendment 2 was “the beginning of the end of the pro-family vision of returning America to family values.”
- C-FAM’s Wendy Wright says that President Obama’s foreign policy legacy is nothing but “chaos and LGBT.”
- Finally, FRC prays for the success of the right-wing boycott against Target: “May God continue to open the eyes of the leaders of culture who have been coopted by the sexual revolution so as to abandon all common sense. May He bless communities, cities and states that stand firm, refusing to bow to political correctness for the sake of our children, grandchildren, and the future of our nation.”