Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 5/5/15
- Cindy Jacobs offers some prophetic insights:”Women will determine the next election, and Asians will be the swing vote. The states will polarize on an even greater level, and some will threaten to break with the union if their state constitutions are violated.”
- Jan Markell has “no idea what has caused [Jimmy] Carter to become anti-Semitic.”
- Randall Terry has started a GoFundMe campaign seeking to raise $200,000, claiming to have received death threats from radical Muslims.
- Franklin Graham defends Tony Perkins: “I know Tony. He’s a great American and a strong Christian. Just because Christians take a stand aligned with what the Word of God says is true, that doesn’t mean we are anti-gay. It means that we love people enough to warn them.”
- The Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission will host an event in July “in response to the U.S. Supreme Court’s upcoming ruling on same-sex marriage … Event speakers will seek to equip Christians and churches to be faithful in engaging the culture with the gospel in a post-marriage society.”
- Finally, it looks like someone has taken Rick Scarborough’s advice and filed a lawsuit against all homosexuals.