Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 5/27/15
- The Iowa Religious Right group the Family Leader will not be asking GOP presidential candidates to sign its “Marriage Vow” pledge this time around, as it did in 2012.
- Apparently, the American Family Association needs money so that it can begin broadcasting its right-wing radio programs in Washington, D.C.
- Keith Fournier, Alveda King and Ken Blackwell will be participating next month in a Family Research Council event entitled “Marriage and Civil Rights: How to Respond Rightly If the Court Gets It Wrong.”
- Get ready, because June 6 is “The Pill Kills Truth National Day of Action.”
- Steve Deace is furious with “the GOP establishment [which] fought harder and dirtier last year to keep an aging and largely disorientated liberal adulterer in the U.S. Senate, than they fought to get Obama out of the White House in 2012.”
- Finally, Larry Tomczak warns that array of catastrophes could be right around the corner, including “devastating economic collapse; horrific drought, gas and food shortages; Middle East war; a series of coordinated Islamic terrorist attacks; outbreak of new AIDS-like virus; racial riots erupting nationwide; multiple massive earthquakes, EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse) Internet-crippling attack; assassinations and political chaos.”