Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 5/26/15
- Right-wing Catholic leaders are not happy that Ireland overwhelmingly voted to legalize gay marriage last week, with Deacon Keith Fournier declaring that “when an entire country freely chooses to reject both the laws of nature and of nature’s God, there will be consequences” and Father Shenan J. Boquet of Human Life International warning that “there is no sustainable peace for those who reject God’s law, and the effect on the traditionally Catholic nation of Ireland will be severe.”
- When Rick Perry makes his presidential announcement, he’ll be surrounded by a gaggle of high profile Navy SEALS.
- An interesting battle is shaping up between the NRA and right-wing pastors in North Carolina who support the state’s ban on hunting on Sundays.
- Matt Barber tells parents that they have been warned that gay Boy Scout leaders will molest their children: “If you leave your children in the Boy or Girls Scouts of America, anything that might happen is on your head.”
- Peter LaBarbera has now set his sights on The Leather Archives & Museum: “It glorifies the most heinous perversions, including pedophilia and incest. And nobody knows what’s going on in there except the homosexual movement – and they try to keep it hidden.”
- Finally, last week, Cindy Jacobs’ Generals International sent out an urgent message that “a prophetic intercessor was warned in a dream of a severe attack from ISIS, possibly targeting the Memorial Day Parade in Washington DC.” No such attack took place, so we’ll probably hear from Jacobs soon about how their prayers prevented it.