Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 5/25/16
- The latest column from Bryan Fischer is as sensible as always: “The Gay Gestapo is on a mission from the Dark Lord to relentlessly harass, intimidate, punish, and silence every advocate of sexual normalcy.”
- David Barton insists that, according to the left, “there’s no greater heel in history, no greater jerk than Thomas Jefferson.”
- Donald Trump’s campaign seems to be run by a bunch of real pros.
- Pator Perry Noble says those Religious Right leaders who are planning to meet with Trump next month are hypocrites because most of them supported Mitt Romney in 2012: “I would bet if you took a survey of many of these same evangelical leaders that are going to the ‘Trump Inquisition’ next month…concerned about his lack of morality and stance on certain issues…that you would find many of those same leaders did not have to have such a meeting with Mitt Romney … What’s the problem? Honestly, I see it as a bit of hypocrisy for a group of people to ask Trump to ‘prove himself’ when the same group were leading the Romney bandwagon!”
- On a related note, those organizing that meeting with Trump are laughably insisting that the meeting is “not intended to be political in nature.”